My first blog award (and passing on the nominations!)Posted: February 14, 2012
Wow, I’m so excited to have gotten an award just a couple months into my blogging experience. I was presented this fun, neat award by This is my Everest – who also has a fantastic, motivating blog that you should probably check out (what a great name too!) Thank you so much!
Liebster is German and translates into English as “dearest” or ”favorite”. A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favorites.”
How to participate
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
This is such a cool little award to pass around, recognizing and helping other dedicated bloggers get their story out to more eyes.
I would like to nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Blog Award. (Sorry if you have 200+ followers – I did not research this!) Good luck on your blogging journeys!